Mang nghĩa"có thể đoán chừng; có lẽ"
=If you say that something is presumably the case, you mean that you think it is very likely to be the case, although you are not certain/used to say what you think is the likely situation
- Presumably the front door was locked when you came down this morning?
- The spear is presumably the murder weapon.
- She is aware of the difficulties , presumably? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Có thể là cô ta biết các khó khăn chứ?)
- He will presumably resign in view of the complete failure of his policy (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Có lẽ ông ấy sẽ từ chức bởi chính sách của ông ấy hoàn toàn thất bại)
- They can presumably afford to buy a bigger apartment.
- Presumably he just forgot to send the letter.
- He had gone to the reception desk, presumably to check out