Việc Covid trở lại là một điều cực kì nguy hiểm, bên cạnh hy vọng em ở thời điểm này hãy chú ý bảo vệ sức khoẻ, IELTS TUTOR cũng hướng dẫn em cách phân tích các từ mới và cấu trúc trong bài bài mới về Covid để em vừa update thông tin, vừa học thêm từ vựng nhé. Bên cạnh đó, chưa biết có bị dời lịch thi không thì em cứ ôn luyện các bài sửa đề thi thật IELTS WRITING để chuẩn bị kiến thức nhé!
I. Đoạn báo IELTS TUTOR phân tích
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc assigned the Ministry of Public Security to investigate and strictly deal with the recently busted ring that had illegally trafficked foreigners into Da Nang City and nearby Quang Nam Province.
The move came after a 57-year-old man in Da Nang was confirmed infected with the novel coronavirus Saturday morning, ending Vietnam's 99-day streak of no community transmission. Until now, health authorities have yet to identify the source of transmission.
Phuc also asked police and security forces to tighten the management of travel via border gates and open paths.
Deputy Minister of Public Security Nguyen Van Son told a government meeting on Saturday that authorities have yet to confirm whether the Da Nang man, "patient 461", is related to the group of foreigners entering the country illegally.
Da Nang police have arrested three people, including two Vietnamese and one Chinese for "organizing illegal entry into Vietnam" after 31 Chinese nationals were found illegally crossing the border in mid-July.
On Friday, police discovered an additional 21 foreigners, mainly Chinese, who had illegally entered the central city. Health authorities have taken them to centralized quarantines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
In Quang Nam Province, neighboring Da Nang, 21 Chinese nationals who snuck into Vietnam illegally were traced and quarantined by authorities on July 19.
Deputy Minister Son said recent reports of a large number of foreigners, mainly Chinese, illegally entering Vietnam showed "lax immigration management" at some localities.
Vietnam halted entry for foreign nationals on March 22 and suspended international flights on March 25, and only allows in Vietnamese nationals and foreigners carrying diplomatic or official passports or being experts or high-skilled workers. All are quarantined for 14 days and tested at least twice for Covid-19.
The country has recorded 417 infections, with four cases reported on Saturday, including three repatriates from Russia and Da Nang’s "Patient 416". Of these, 365 have recovered and 52 remain active.
Police in the northern province of Quang Ninh, home to world famous Ha Long Bay, on Saturday detained six Vietnamese from Mong Cai Town for "organizing illegal entry into Vietnam."
They admitted working with an unidentified Chinese man via WeChat and social media apps to bring six Chinese from China's Dongxing City to Mong Cai. They used rafts to ferry the Chinese across the river at the border and then drove them on motorbikes to the town before moving on to other parts of Vietnam.
The Chinese nationals were caught by border officers in Quang Ninh on June 9 and 10.
II. Phân tích từ vựng & cấu trúc tác giả sử dụng trong bài báo
- Probe = investigate: thăm dò, điều tra to try to discover information that other people do not want you to know, by asking questions carefully and not directly. Thường đi với into ví dụ: The interviewer probed deep into her private life.
- trafficking ring: dường dây buôn lậu
- Community transmission: lây nhiễm cộng đồng
- Bring foreigners into central Vietnam illegally: mang người nước ngoài trái phép vào miền trung Việt Nam
- Assign sb to do sth: giao cho ai làm việc gì
- Busted (a) vừa bị bắt —> vậy the recently busted ring: có nghĩa là đường dây vừa bị bắt mới đây
- The move came after…tức là động thái này Theo sau vụ việc
- Security forces: lực lượng bảo vệ
- Tighten the management of… thắc chặt quản lí nghiêm
- Cross the border: băng qua biên giới
- Prevent the spread of the coronavirus: ngăn chặn lây lan
- Neighboring (adj) Da Nang: gần Đà Nẵng
- 21 Chinese nationals: hết sức hay luôn và nên áp dụng vào IELTS WRITING TASK 1 nha em, nghĩa là 21 người trung quốc
- Sneak (verb) lẻn vào
- Suspend international flights: dừng hết mọi chuyến bay quốc tế
- Record 417 infections: ghi nhận 417 ca nhiễm, cái này có thể áp dụng trong Task 1 nhé
- raft: thuyền