CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ THƯỜNG GẶP NHẤT TRONG IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ THƯỜNG GẶP NHẤT TRONG IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
SPEAKING IELTS PART 1 bao gồm các câu hỏi xoay quanh đời sống thường ngày. thường được gọi là "warming up". Câu trả lời nên có độ dài khoảng 3-4 câu. Và dưới đây là cuâ hỏi của các chủ đề thường gặp (phần 1). Mời các bạn tham khảo để có sự chuẩn bị tốt cho kì thi.
Khi mới bước vào phòng thi, giám khảo sẽ chào hỏi bạn (greeting & name) và yêu cầu được xem giấy tờ của bạn (identification paper). Sau đó họ sẽ hỏi bạn đã sẵn sàng chưa (are you ready) và ghi âm lại phần trả lời của bạn. Vì vậy, nếu cảm thấy ngại và lo lắng, bạn có thể không nhìn thẳng vào giám khảo vì họ sẽ chấm điểm dựa trên ghi âm của bạn.
Hướng dẫn trả lời
1. Thay vì trả lời đơn giản như "YES, I DO" hay "NO, I DON'T". Bạn có thể thay thế bằng các từ khác bao gồm: absolutely, clearly, obviously, of course, etc.
2. Cách mở rộng ý:
* Nêu câu phản biện: On the other hand, if not, elseways, otherwise, etc.
* Giải thích lí do: because, this is because, due to the fact that, in fact, honestly, etc.
* Mở rộng: moreover, furthermore, etc.
1. Work or study
1. What are you doing?
2. Do you study or do you work?
3. Are you a student or do you have a job?
1. What subjects are you studying?
2. Is it interesting?
3. Why did you choose to study that subject?
4. Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
5. Do you like your subject?
1. Are you looking forward to working?
2. What work do you do?
3. Why did you choose to do that type of work?
4. Do you miss being a student?
5. Do you like your job?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Work or Study
2. Home (Accomodation)
1. Do you live in a house or in a flat?
2. Who do you live with?
3. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
4. Are there transport facilities at your home very good?
5. What kind of housing or accommodation do you live in?
6. How long have you lived there?
7. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
8. What's the difference between where you're living now and where you've lived in the past?
9. What do you usually do in your flat?
10. What parts of your home do you like the most?
11. Which room does your family spend most of their time in?
Từ vựng cho chủ đề Accomodation
1. Do you collect anything (as a hobby)?
2. Why do you collect ....(that/those things)?
3. Have you ever collected anything?
4. Did you collect anything (such as stamps or CD's) when you were a child?
5. Do a lot of people in Vietnam collect things and what do they collect?
6. Do people in your country like to collect things?
7. What are some examples of things that some people (in your country) collect (as a hobby)?
8. Why do you think people like collecting things?
9. What are the benefits of collecting?
10. Do boys and girls usually collect the same things?
11. Do you think you will collect anything in the future?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Collecting
1. When do you usually listen to music?
2. How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
3. What kinds of music do you like to listen to?
4. What's your favorite kind of music?
5. Have you ever been to a concert before?
6. What kind of music is popular in your country?
7. Do you play any musical instrument?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Music
1. Do you like to watch films?
2. Do you prefer foreign films or Vietnamese films?
3. How often do you go to a cinema or watch a movie?
4. Do Vietnamese people like to go to a cinema to watch a film?
5. What kinds of movies do you like best?
6. What was the first film that you watched?
7. What's your favorite film?
8. Who's your favorite actor?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Film
1. What's (the name of)/ Where is your hometown?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. Can you describe your hometown a little bit?
4. How long did you live there?
5. Do you like it?
6. Did you like living there?
7. What do you like most about your hometown?
8. Is there anything you disliked about it?
9. Do you think you'll continue living there for a long time?
10. Where do you come from?
11. Has it changed much since you were a child?
12. Can you tell me some famous spots/ scenery in your hometown?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Hometown
1. Do you like reading books? Why or why not?
2. What (kinds of) books do you like to read?
3. Did you read much when you were a child?
4. What (kinds of) books did you like reading when you were a child?
5. Do (young) children like reading books?
6. For children, what do you think are the benefits of reading?
7. What do you think are the benefits of reading to children?
8. Do you read any e-books?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Reading
8. Hobbies and interests
1. What do you do in your free time/ spare time?
2. How do you spend your holidays and weekends?
3. What is your favorite way of relaxation?
4. Can you tell me something about your leisure activities?
5. What free-time activities are more popular with young people in Vietnam?
6. Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Hobbies and interests
1. Do you like dancing? (Why/ Why not)
2. Did you take dance lessons?
3. Have you ever learned to dance?
4. In the future, would you like to learn dancing?
5. When was the last time you danced?
6. Do you like to watch others dance?
7. What kind of dancing do people in your country like?
8. Why do you think some (or many) people like dancing?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Dancing
1. Do you like traveling?
2. Which cities have you traveled to?
3. What kind of cities do you like to travel to ?
4. What is the place that left the deepest impression on you when traveling?
5. Do you like to travel alone or with your friends?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Traveling
1. Do you play any sports?
2. Do you watch sport on TV?
3.What is the most popular sport in your country?
4. Is it important for children to play sports?
5. What kind of sport would you like to try in the future?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Sport
1. Who does most of the shopping in your household?
2. What kind of shopping do you like doing?
3. Is shopping a popular activity in your country?
4. What types of shops do teenagers like best in your country?
5. Are there any shops near your house?
6. How often do you buy something in a shop?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Shopping
1. Have you ever learned to draw (or paint)?
2. Do you like drawing (or painting)?
3. Did you like drawing (or painting) when you were a child? (Why?/Why not?)
4. How often do you draw (or paint) something?
5. What kind of pictures do you like to draw?
6. Do you think drawing (or painting) is difficult?
7. Do you think it's important for children to learn to draw?
8. What do you think are some of the benefits for children from drawing (or painting)?
9. What are the benefits of drawing (or painting) for adults?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Drawing
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Transport
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Driving
15. Holiday/ Weekend
1. How do you usually spend your weekends/ holidays?
2. Do you spend time with your family on your holidays/ weekends?
3. What do you usually do on weekends/ holidays?
4. What did you do last weekend/ holiday?
5. Is there anything new that you'd like to do on weekends/ holidays?
6. Do you feel that weekends/ holidays now are more important to you than when you were a
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Holiday/ Weekend
1. What is your favorite bird?
2. How do people in your country treat birds?
3. Should we protect birds?
4. Is there any special meaning of birds in your country?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Bird
1. What’s your favorite color?
2. What colors do you like?
3. Why do you like this particular color?
4. Do you think colors are important?
5. Is color very important to you when you are buying clothes?
6. If you were to paint the walls of your room, what colour would you choose?
Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Color
Trên đây là danh sách 17 chủ đề thường gặp trong IELTS SPEAKING PART 1. Các bạn có thể luyện tập bằng cách nhờ người khác hỏi và trả lời hoặc ghi âm và nghe lại. Chúc các bạn thành công!