Mang nghĩa "đáng kể, đáng chú ý đặc biệt, nhất là"
= especially = in a way that is unusual or interesting, or more than you would expect / used for introducing a good example of something
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- most notably
- Notably, Hoa Vang and Cam Le districts saw no new positive case today.
- Her writing ability has notably improved over the past year.
- A few issues remain, notably the question of whether the companies should be nationalized.
- Some subjects are very popular, most notably the literature. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Một vài môn học rất phổ biến, đáng chú ý nhất là văn học)
- Notably, aggregates of Thermococcus coalescens cells fuse together in culture, forming single giant cells. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đặc biệt, tập hợp các tế bào Thermococcus coalescens có thể hợp lại với nhau khi nuôi cấy, tạo thành những tế bào khổng lồ riêng lẻ)
- You can use notably to emphasize a particular quality that someone or something has.
- Old established friends are notably absent, so it's a good opportunity to make new contacts.
- A notably short, silver-haired man, he plays basketball with his staff several times a week.
- You use notably to specify an important or typical example of something that you are talking about.
- More important problems, notably the fate of the children, had to be decided.
- It was a question of making sure certain needs were addressed, notably in the pensions area.