I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"advantageous"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"có lợi, thuận lợi"
=likely to make someone or something more successful/If something is advantageous to you, it is likely to benefit you.
- Today's market is very advantageous to our business affairs (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: thị trường hiện nay thật có lợi cho việc kinh doanh của chúng ta)
- How can we make economic growth more advantageous for small communities?
- Pre-selling is advantageous to both customers and stores.
- When it comes to investing money, it is advantageous to have a well-balanced, diversified approach.
- Unfortunately, we are no longer in the competitively advantageous position we were in five years ago.
- Employee share schemes allow staff to buy shares on advantageous terms.
- WTO members are committed to delivering a mutually advantageous trade liberalization.
- It may be advantageous for new workers to receive prior training.
- Researchers may find it advantageous to talk to experts in the field.
- The company has an advantageous geographical location. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Công ty có một vị trí địa lý thuận lợi)
- Free exchange of goods was advantageous to all.
- ...an opportunity to purchase a set of tools at very advantageous prices.
- We are able to quote you very advantageous terms. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chúng tôi có thể chào bán với các điều kiện rất có lợi)