I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"well-liked"tiếng anh
=liked by many people/popular
- A colleague described him as well liked and respected by all.
- Successful professionals are leaders who have mastered the art of effective communication. They are well - liked by colleagues – subordinates or supervisors – and your company's clients love them too. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Các nhà chuyên môn thành công là những người lãnh đạo mà thành thạo về nghệ thuật giao tiếp hiệu quả. Họ được yêu thích bởi các đồng nghiệp – cấp dưới hoặc cấp trên – và khách hàng của công ty cũng thích họ)
- Sarah is well-liked by everyone in the office because of her friendly and approachable nature.
- The band's new album has received positive reviews and is well-liked by their fans.
- Despite being a strict teacher, Mrs. Smith is well-liked by her students because of her fairness and dedication to their education.
- The restaurant is well-liked by locals for its delicious food and cozy atmosphere.
- The company's CEO is well-liked by his employees because he takes the time to listen to their ideas and concerns.