Từ vựng IELTS topic Emotion
Từ vựng IELTS topic Emotion
- Ngoài những kinh nghiệm về làm thế nào để học từ vựng IELTS được nhớ lâu, IELTS TUTOR cũng rất khuyến khích các em tìm ra được những cách học mới cho riêng mình, để giúp nhớ từ vựng được lâu, từ đó mở rộng vốn từ cho các em trong kì thi IELTS nhé!
- Một cách học mà nếu các em duy trì hằng ngày đều đặn rất hiệu quả đó chính là học với Flashcard, theo từng Topic và có bài tập áp dụng.
1. Flashcard IELTS Speaking Topic Emotion
3. Từ Vựng Về Topic Emotions & Feelings
Tham khảo 1 số từ vựng về topic anger
- Confide in sb: tâm sự với ai
- (to be) sick and tired of something|someone : to be annoyed, angry, or upset about something or someone and you can’t tolerate it anymore Example: I’m so sick and tired of the neighbours next door singing karaoke all night long every weekend!
- (to) freak out: to be angry, worried, or scared by something Example: I was absolutely freaking out (worried) about my upcoming exam because I hadn’t prepared at all
- get on someone’s nerves: when something really irritates or annoys somebody Example: My little brother really gets on my nerves when he won’t help me do the house chores.
- (to) drive someone crazy|mad: when someone is irritated or annoyed by someone or something Example: Getting stuck in traffic jams during rush hour really drives me crazy!
- It really drives my neighbours mad when I play my music loudly late at night.
- make your blood boil: when something makes you angry or extremely annoyed (similar to get on your nerves but stronger) Example: The way people drive in this city really makes my blood boil sometimes!
Tham khảo các IDEAS về emotions từ thầy Simon nhé:
- show your emotions
- I’m angry with a friend or someone in my family, it’s best to tell them what the problem is and try to express how I feel. However, I don’t think it helps to argue with people when you’re angry; it’s better to control the anger and explain what’s wrong.
- The stereotypical view is that women are more emotional, and in my experience there is some truth in this; my mother, for example, tends to show her feelings much more readily than my father. However, I’m sure that there are exceptions to the stereotype.
- I think that boys are often taught from an early age not to cry. Also, boys are aware that their friends might see it as a sign of weakness if they show their feelings. Perhaps girls are brought up to be more sensitive to their friends' feelings.
- I felt frustrated and powerless because there was nothing I could do to change the situation, and I had no idea how long I would be sitting there waiting. When I finally saw the reason for the congestion, I was relieved that I was close to getting past the roadworks, but I still felt a bit stressed knowing that I was half an hour late.
4. Từ Vựng Về Topic Emotions & Feelings - Positive or Negative Attitude
5. Từ đồng nghĩa Synonym IELTS Speaking Topic Emotions
6. Từ đồng nghĩa Synonym IELTS Speaking Topic Emotions/ Feelings
7. Từ Vựng IELTS Speaking Topic Emotions Idioms / Thành Ngữ
8. Bài Luyện Tập Từ Vựng IELTS Speaking Topic Emotion/Feelings
Ps: Còn điều gì các em còn thắc mắc trong IELTS nữa không, có thể comment phía dưới để IELTS TUTOR giải đáp nhé!