- Hôm nay IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu đến các bạn Chuyên mục - Vocabulary theo Topic. Topic hôm nay là EDUCATION/WORK - một topic cực kì dễ ra trong IELTS WRITING nói chung & bao trùm cả 3 skills còn lại của IELTS luôn nhé!
- Bên cạnh đó, IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp thêm PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
1. Từ Vựng & ideas topic Study
2. Từ Vựng topic Work
3. Đề mẫu luyện tập cho TOPIC này
- Đề mẫu 1:
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of the society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- *Đề mẫu 2:
- We have three important parts of education reading, writing and Math. Some people think every child will benefit from a fourth skill added to the list: computer skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- *Đề mẫu 3:
- Some people believe that everyone has the right to receive university education，so the government should make it free to all people regardless of their financial background. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề mẫu 4:
More and more companies are allowing employees to work from home. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
Các đề thi thật IELTS WRITING Topic EDUCATION / WORK khác:
- 06.10.14 and 11.08.13 Some people think the main purpose of schools is to turn the children into good citizens and workers, rather than to benefit them as individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
- 2014.04.12 Some say that the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to the society. Others say that the purpose of education is to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
- 2007.12.08 Many people believe that main aim for university education is help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit for individual and society. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
- 10.07.31 Some people believe that university students should pay all the cost of studies because university education only benefit the students themselves not the society as a whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- 08.01.26 In countries where there is a high rate of unemployment, most pupils should be offered only primary education. There is no point in offering secondary education to those who have no hope of finding a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- 08.12.13 Some people believe that a country benefits greatly with a high percentage of young people who go to university, while others argue that it only leads to graduate unemployment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- 07.09.01 and 13.03.09 Some people think that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. But others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
- 09.09.05 Some people think young people should go to university to further their education while others think they should be encouraged to work as car mechanics or builders etc. to serve society. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- 11.09.03 The qualities a person needs to become successful in today’s world cannot be learned at a university or any similar academic institution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- 12.02.25 Fulltime university students need to spend a lot of time on study, but it is essential to get involved in other activities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- 07.10.13 Some employers think that formal academic qualifications are more important than life experiences and personal qualities when they look for an employee. Why is it the case? Is it a positive or negative development?
- 05.03.12 It is generally believed that education is of vital importance to the development of individuals and the wellbeing of societies. What should education consist of to fulfill both these functions?
- 08.07.05 Nowadays, more university students choose to study some practical subjects (such as marketing, computer programming, etc.) instead of theoretical subjects (such as economy, math, and chemistry). Some people suggest that universities should focus on practical subjects, but not theoretical subjects. What do you agree or not agree?
- 05.05.28 Nowadays, some universities offer graduate students skills that assist to find employment, but some people believe the main function of a university should be to access knowledge for its sake. What’s your opinion?
- Some people think universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace in the future. Others think the true function of the university is to give access to knowledge for its own sake. What do you think are the main functions of a university?
- 09.10.24 Some people think university education should prepare students for employment. Other people think university has other functions. Discuss both views and what do you think the function of university education.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày