Mang nghĩa"tương tự, giống nhau"
=used for showing that two ideas are related or connected/in a similar way
- High inflation usually leads to high interest rates.
- Similarly, interest rates decline when inflation is low.
- Students in both schools achieved similarly low scores on the test.
- similarly priced cars
- She was late and I similarly was delayed. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ta đến muộn và tôi cũng bị muộn như thế)
- Cars must stop at red traffic light. Similarly, bicycles should stop too. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Xe ô tô phải dừng đèn đỏ. Tương tự vậy, xe đạp cũng nên dừng)
- I was brought up to be polite. Similarly, I have tried to teach my own children good manners.
- The two books are similarly structured.
- The teams were similarly equipped.
- Similarly, Greg's own mother died when he was young.