I."seem"là nội động từ (không chia tiếp diễn)
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa"có vẻ như, dường như, coi bộ"
=to appear to be something, or to appear to have a particular quality
- John seems nice.
- He seems happy enough to me.
- He seems to be a good fellow (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: anh ta có vẻ là người tốt)
- Going out for lunch seemed like a good idea.
- She seemed to take very good care of herself.
- Susan seems like a very sensible person.
2. Mang nghĩa"dùng khi cẩn trọng, lịch sự"
=used when you want to say something in a more careful or polite and less direct way
- It seems there’s going to be a slight delay.
- I seem to have forgotten your name.
- We can’t seem to get this computer to work.