ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 20/6/2020
- Task 1: The monthly prices of rice exports from Thailand and Vietnam between 2012 and 2015.
- Task 2: Some cities create housing for growing population by providing the taller buildings. Other cities create housing by building on the wider areas of land. What solution is better?
ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 27/6/2020
- Task 1: Percentage of adults in urban and rural areas took part in 4 free time activities in 1990 and 2010, reading, attending plays, paintings and photography.
- Task 2: Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell food or drinks that are scientifically proven to be bad for people's health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 4/7/2020
- Task 1: The ownership rate in European country.
- Task 2: Is it better to learn about the way people live in the world through films and video records than written documents?
ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 11/7/2020
- Task 1: Bar chart - population living in town and cites of total.
- Task 2: Sport is big business and high earning cost for professional sport people. A lot of companies involved both financially and in other ways. is negative or positive for development sport