- Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.5 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ Từ vưng topic Internet - communication IELTS
I. Từ vựng topic "social media"
II. Từ vựng & ideas Topic Internet - Communication IELTS
- To help somebody to keep in touch with friends and family: to maintain communications with someone
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The availability of advanced technology helps people to keep in touch with their friends and family who travel abroad. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ cách paraphrase từ HELP
To make education accessible to countryside students: give countryside students the chance to study
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Equipping remote schools with more computers could make education accessible to the countryside students.
- To lack social skills
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Children who spend too much time in front of computer screens will lead to lacking social skills.
To face health problems
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Individuals using smart phones too much time might face some health problems related to eyes.
- To browse the websites: to look at websites
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Whenever I have spare time, I enjoy browsing the websites to catch up on the up-to-date news
- To surf the web: to look at a series of websites one after the other
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Mary had to surf the web to find information in order to finish her assignment.
- To download somethings from the internet: to save a copy of a file from the internet to your own devices
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Peter loves to listen to his favorite tracks on mobile that he
- A techie: somebody who has an interest in technology
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I can say that I am a techie, I do research about computer and internet all the time.
- Wireless network: a network where users can access the internet without the use of fixed cables
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Setting up wireless network will be really convenient, because you can connect to the internet anytime and anywhere in your home.
- Breakthrough: an important new discovery in technology
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Microchip is one of the greatest technological breakthrough that mankind has made.
- the Internet is beginning to rival newspapers : Internet đang bắt đầu sánh ngang với báo giấy
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Nowadays, thanks to technological advances, the Internet is beginning to rival newspaper.
- the traditional press : các tờ báo truyền thống
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: the traditional press is gradually replaced by the online one.
- vital source of information: nguồn thông tin quan trọng
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The Internet become a vital source of information due to the fast speed and convenience of the search engines.
- the Internet age: thời đại Internet
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: In the Internet age, it seems to have no distance between people since everyone can keep in touch with each other through online devices.
- traditional means of communicating: các phương tiện liên lạc truyền thống
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The rapid growth of the Internet will sooner or later put an end to traditional means of communicating
- the ability or opportunity to get online: khả năng hay cơ hội được lên mạng
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Nowadays, most people have opportunity to get online
- trusted as reliable sources: được tin tưởng như các nguồn đáng tin cậy
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: There are only a few sites are trusted as reliable sources such as BBC News
- news in real time: tin tức được đưa ngay khi xuất hiện
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: People now are able to catch news in real time through live stream.
- gadgets and mobile devices: các phương tiện và thiết bị di động
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Communication has become more simple thanks to the help of the gadgets and mobile devices
- contribute with our own updates on social media: đăng tin bài với các cập nhật riêng của chúng ta trên phương tiện truyền thông mạng xã hội
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: We now can become amateur journalists by contributing with our own updates on social media
- an explosion in the use of platforms: một sự bùng nổ trong việc sử dụng các diễn đàn
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The increase in online population leads to an explosion in the use of platforms.
- TV exerts a huge influence on people
- Governments manipulate public opinion
- The advertising revenue from TV adverts is enormous
- TV not only fulfills the need of entertainment but it also creates a need for new products
- The lack of communication and conversation among people lies in the fact that everyone is watching TV programmes and is alienated from his/her environment
- People have the opportunity to access not only important worldwide events but also different cultures
- The internet is an invaluable research tool
- IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ cách tra từ điển IELTS sao cho hiệu quả nhất, nhớ đọc kĩ
- Provide us with a wealth of knowledge
- The information you need is usually available at the press of a button
- Reliance on the internet can turn out to be problematic
- Traditional skills are vanishing as manual labour is replaced with machines —> increase in unemployment levels
- The information overload
- Over-dependence on technology
- The internet is both a source of information and entertainment
- People who watch TV too many hours a day run the risk of becoming couch potatoes
- It is parents’ responsibility to monitor and control the children’s viewing
- The exposure to TV ads is major, leading people to desire things that are beyound their means in order to keep up with the latest trends
- Unscrupulous journalists publish misleading stories with sensational headlines and gruesome details that distort the truth
- If you don’t read between the lines, you run the risk of being misled
- Inappropriate content = unsuitable for children’s viewing
- Negatively shape their views
- Their eyes glued to the tv screen
- A severe lack of outdoor activity and exercise
- Vital for a child’s well-being and development
- Avoid the negative implications
- The emergence (= appearance) of online-based communication tools
- Eliminate the need for old-fashioned and time-consuming tools, such as letters
- Degree of authenticity: mức độ tin cậy
- Substitute their real-life relations with digital communication
- Alienate people from communities
- To access huge storage of news
- To take over the position of printed newspaper (chiếm lấy vị trí)
- The most crucial source of information
- The lack of care as well as encouragement from parents
- Restrict the amount of time allowed for watching TV
- Media & sport celebrities
- Idolize (hâm mộ) media and sport celebrated individuals
- The bridge to harmony and understanding between different cultures and countries
III. Đề mẫu Topic Internet - Communication IELTS Writing Task 2
IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp:
- Nowadays, mobile phones and internet have become increasingly important in people’s social life. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
Ps: Còn điều gì các em còn thắc mắc trong IELTS nữa không, có thể comment phía dưới để IELTS TUTOR giải đáp nhé!