Bên cạnh cung cấp thêm bài sửa của đề thi IELTS WRITING ngày 22/8/2020 để em có thể nắm được viết thế nào sẽ đạt 7.0 IELTS WRITING, của chính bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE 1 KÈM 1 IELTS WRITING của IELTS TUTOR nhé, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn thêm CÁCH TRẢ LỜI IELTS SPEAKING PART 2-3 TOPIC HOUSING & PLACES
I. PART 2
1. Đọc lại cách làm dạng Describe a place trong IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
2. Hướng dẫn cách làm bài Describe a modern building
2.1. Từ vựng topic Housing / Place
2.2. Hướng dẫn cách làm bài Describe a modern building
II. PART 3
1. Câu hỏi yêu cầu đưa ra sự lựa chọn
Do you prefer relaxing at home or outside?
Well, personally, I prefer relaxing outside for many reasons
- Main idea 1: Firstly, I have a desire to wind down by being involved with others through activities like….
- Example 1: For example, I am a big fan of swimming, and it is impossible for me to relax at home (IELTS TUTOR lưu ý là vì độ dài có hạn nên trong 1 main idea có thể có 1 supporting idea & 1 example, hoặc cũng có thể lược luôn supporting idea như câu này tuỳ độ dài và ý)
- Main idea 2: Secondly, I am already bored with being a couch potato
- Supporting idea 2: If I try to relax at home, the only entertainment for me is to surf the internet or watch TV programmes
2. Câu hỏi về sự thay đổi
How has people’s way of relaxing changed recently?
- Well, in the past, people used to relax in a traditional way, such as playing chess, watching Tv, reading newspapers or doing sport
- To be honest, I am fed up with …..
- But now, an increasing number of people, especially young people, tend to reply on the internet in order to play computer games, to surf the internet or to catch up with friends
- It is really convenient….
- Besides, today’s people have a wider range of selections for their amusement, like travelling to different countries, going to the beach and staying at modern resorts, or doing some other similarly trendy activities
3. Câu hỏi về sự phổ biến
What is the most popular outdoor activity in your country?
Well, it depends
- I think men prefer something more energetic, such as playing basketball, football, extreme sports and similar activities >> Từ vựng topic Sports nhớ học thêm bài tổng hợp của IELTS TUTOR để lấy từ
- This is because…. (giải thích lí do vì sao men lại thích các hoạt động thể thao này)
- Yet, women might fancy relaxing activities, including playing badminton, walking or jogging
- Due to the fact that… (giải thích ra…)
- (IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Câu này có hoặc không đều được) Generally, swimming and picnicking are popular outdoor activities for both men and women in my country
4. Câu hỏi về sự khác biệt
What are the differences between historical buildings and modern buildings?
From my point of view, there are a lot of differences between them
- Firstly, unlike historical buildings, modern buildings tend to be more practical since people need to live and work in well-equipped and well-furnished modern buildings, like residential halls and office buildings. Therefore, modern buildings are more likely to be plainer and more westernised
- Secondly, compared with modern buildings, historical buildings like temples and ancient palaces have more value in regard to culture and tradition. This is the reason why historical buildings tend to be traditionally designed and built with more decoration
5. Câu hỏi về ưu khuyết điểm
What are the pros and cons of old buildings?
- Well, on the one hand, old buildings are beneficial in many ways, such as preserving culture and tradition
- Therefore, old buildings serve as disseminating knowledge since an old building is a faithful monument for preserving what transpired in the past
- On the other hand, I have to say that old buildings can’t be efficiently utilised since today’s people focus more on comfortably living and working, which cannot be provided by old buildings
- For example, sống trong mấy nhà cổ thì chật chội như nào
6. Câu hỏi trình bày quan điểm
Should public leisure centres be free of charge?