Hướng dẫn viết thư IELTS WRITING TASK 1 General Training
Hướng dẫn viết thư IELTS WRITING TASK 1 General Training
I. Kiến thức chung IELTS GENERAL TRAINING
1. IELTS GENERAL TRAINING là gì?
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- IELTS General Training là một dạng bài thi tiếng Anh tiêu chuẩn thuộc chuẩn bài thi IELTS tập trung vào các kỹ năng tiếng Anh cho ngữ cảnh giao tiếp xã hội hoặc làm việc.
- Chứng chỉ này dành cho những người muốn tới các nước nói tiếng Anh với mục đích du học phổ thông, các khóa đào tạo ngắn hạn hay làm việc.
2. IELTS WRITING TASK 1 GENERAL LÀ GÌ?
Bài thi IELTS Writing Task 1 General sẽ cho thông tin về một tình huống, thông qua đó viết một bức thư để lấy thông tin hay giải thích, IELTS TUTOR lưu ý những thông tin sau:
- Sẽ phải viết một bức thư có ít nhất 150 chữ.
- Sẽ có 20 phút để hoàn thành bài viết bức thư này.
- Những tình huống đời thường thường được đưa ra trong đề bài IELTS Writing Task 1 General.
- IELTS TUTOR lấy ví dụ như viết thư cho trường học giải thích về một vấn đề nào đó mà bạn gặp phải với khóa học hoặc viết thư cảm ơn sau khi đi phỏng vấn xin việc chẳng hạn…
- Bài viết phải đúng dạng bức thư, không được viết theo gạch đầu dòng hay dạng ghi chú …
II. Cách viết thư IELTS WRITING TASK 1 GENERAL
1. Bố cục 5 phần của bài viết thư
2. Các dạng bài viết thư IELTS WRITING TASK 1 GENERAL
3. Phân tích đề bài IELTS GENERAL TRAINING WRITING
4. Cách viết 6 dạng thư IELTS WRITING GENERAL TRAINING
4.1. Cách viết thư yêu cầu
4.2. Cách viết thư phàn nàn
4.3. Cách viết thư xin lỗi
4.4 Cách viết thư cảm ơn
4.5 Cách viết thư chia buồn
4.6 Cách viết thư cho lời khuyên, gợi ý
III. Các đề viết thư IELTS WRITING TASK 1 GENERAL TRAINING
You rented a car from car Rental Company. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but it has still not been repaired.
Write a letter to the company. In your letter
- introduce yourself
- explain the situation
- say what action you would like to company to take.
A friend has written you a letter and offered you a help in your forthcoming trip to a foreign country. He has offered you to help you find suitable accommodation. Write him a letter and tell him what you have in mind for accommodation.
You have a pen-friend living in another country and he is curious to know about the major news items in your country.
Briefly describe ONE news that has been on TV, on the radio, or in the newspapers in your country, and explain why people are interested in it.
You are a member of an organization which meets regularly at a particular restaurant. The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory, and you were very disappointed with the quality of the food and the behavior of the staff.
Write a letter to the manager of the restaurant. Explain what was wrong with the meal and the service, and suggest what he/she should do to ensure that you and your group return to the restaurant.
Next month you are going to Scotland to study at a university. On the way you have a three-day stopover in London. You need accommodation for two nights and you would like to use this time to see as much as possible of London. You will need to use public transport. As a student, you have a limited budget.
You write a letter to London Travel Information Centre explaining your situation and asking for advice on accommodation, sightseeing and transport facilities in London.
You traveled by plane last week and your suitcase was broken and you lost something in it.
Write to the airline company and explain what happened. Describe your suitcase and tell them what was lost in it. Find out what they are going to do about it.
You broke your leg and were sent to the hospital. While staying at the hotel, your classmate sent you some cards wishing you recovering soon.
Write a letter to them, telling them how you broke your leg, what treatment you got and what you did each day.
There is a tree close to your house and it causes you much inconvenience.
Write a letter to the local authorities explaining the situation, asking them to investigate the matter and inquiring about the expenses.
You are student at a university in Scotland. Your certificate of registration has been stolen. Here is the form you filled in for the topic.
Lost certificate of registration details :
- Police reference number : SG 386
- Certificate number : L 04012
- Date of issue : 12/09/2015
- Date of expiry : 12/09/2017
- Place lost : Victoria Coach Station, London
- Date and time lost : 10 February 8:30 am
Write to the Home Office of Immigration and nationality Department of Scotland, giving details of who you are, what happened and asking what you should do to get a new certificate.
You have a friend who lives in a city abroad. You have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in this city.
Write to your friend explaining what you would like to do. Tell him/her what type of work or studies you have been doing for the past few years and ask for assistance in contacting an appropriate institution.
You have had a bank account for a few years. Recently, you received a letter from the bank stating that your account is $ 250 overdrawn and that you will be charged $ 50 which will be taken directly from your account. You know that this information is incorrect.
Write a letter to the bank. Explain what has happened and say what you would like them to do about it.
You borrowed some books from your library. Unfortunately, you cannot come back in time from your winter vacation and cannot return the books in time.
Write a letter to the library. Explain what has happened and tell them what you want to do about it.
The students of your class are going to celebrate the graduation. You want to book tables in a restaurant and want to have some other recreational activities.
Write a letter to the manager of the restaurant, asking him to arrange the party.
You live in a room in college which you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because she/he always has friends visiting. They have parties in the room and sometimes borrow your things without asking you.
Write a letter to Accommodation Office at the college and ask for a new room next term. You would prefer a single room. Explain your reasons.