Từ Vựng Topic Food IELTS
Từ Vựng Topic Food IELTS
- Hôm nay IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu đến các bạn Vocabulary theo Topic FOOD một topic cực kì dễ ra trong IELTS WRITING nói chung & bao trùm cả 3 skills còn lại của IELTS luôn nhé!
1. Từ vựng thường gặp Topic Food
- To be on a balanced diet: Eat in a healthy plan: Ăn uống điều độ
Eg: I have to follow a balanced diet so that I can live healthily and live longer.
- To follow a recipe: To cook a meal using instruction: Nấu theo công thức
E.g: I think cooking is boring because you need to follow a recipe. I just want to cook roughly.
- To spoil somebody’s appetite: To eat something that will stop you feeling hungry when it’s meal-time: Phá hủy khẩu vị của ai
E.g: Eating candies before dinner really spoils children’s appetite.
- To restrain somebody’s hunger: To avoid eating when you really want to: Cố nhịn đói
E.g: Models try to restrain their hungers by drinking water before fashion shows.
- Be consistent with fast-paced modern lifestyle
- Strict quality control
- Pose a threat to traditional food culture
- Less nutrient
- High calories
- Junk food
- Home cooking
2. Từ vựng topic topic "Parental Influence on Eating Behavior"
3. Ideas thường gặp trong Topic Food
3.1. ideas thường gặp
- Be the most universally recognized symbol
- Huge fast food chains
- Spread to all corners of the earth as a result of a global society
- Be especially popular with young people and children
- Fast food tend to be less healthy than home-cooked meals
- Fast food use lots of sugar, salt and artificial ingredients
- Overweight people
- Fast food restaurants
- Fast foods have a negative impact on society because they often replace traditional food and local culture
- When people travel abroad, they usually want to do as the Romans do and try the local food
- How unfortunate if there is no local food left to try
- Local snacks and cuisine have become harder to find
- KFC have gradually taken over
- Very clean and have a comfortable environment
- Fast food chains are very standardized so no matter where you go, you know what you are getting, which is convenient
- Học kĩ cách dùng mệnh đề quan hệ mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
- Fast food has a bad reputation because of health reasons and its influence on traditional culture
- If fast food can be more nutritious and be more local, it will be more widely accepted
- junk food's unguaranteed quality makes my immune system reacts against unsafe foods immediately.
3.2. ideas mô tả favourite food
Describe your favourite food.
You should say:
- What the food is and which country it comes from
- Where you can get it
- What ingredients it is made form
- And explain why you like it
4. Từ vựng topic eating
5. Từ vựng topic health
Ps: Còn điều gì các em còn thắc mắc trong IELTS nữa không, có thể comment phía dưới để IELTS TUTOR giải đáp nhé! Các em nên share bài Blog lại để khi cần học thì có ngay để học luôn nhé