I. "amenity" là danh từ đếm được, thường ở số nhiều
II. Mang nghĩa"những tiện nghi"
=Amenities are things such as shopping centres or sports facilities that are provided for people's convenience, enjoyment, or comfort.
- The hotel amenities include health clubs, conference facilities, and banqueting rooms.
- The council has some spare cash, which it proposes to spend on public amenities.
- Straus established employee amenities such as restrooms, medical care, and a lunchroom.
- parks, shops, and other local amenities
- amenities of life (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: tiện nghi của cuộc sống)
III. basic amenities
Mang nghĩa "những điều cơ bản nhất để duy trì cuộc sống thoải mái, thiết yếu của cuộc sống"
=things considered to be necessary to live comfortably, such as hot water /simple things that are considered necessary for comfort:
- The 200-year-old jail is overcrowded, understaffed, and lacking in basic amenities.
- In some countries most people earn less than a dollar a day and lack basic amenities such as clean water.
- The hotel's rooms are functional, incorporating all the basic amenities but no more.