Bài tập paraphrase IELTS WRITING
Bài tập paraphrase IELTS WRITING
I. Hướng dẫn trước khi làm bài tập
Bước 1: Đọc hướng dẫn từng bước paraphrase
Bước 2: Đọc thật kĩ 11 cách paraphrase
Bước 3: Đọc kĩ 8 cách tránh lặp từ
Bước 4: Ôn sổ tay từ vựng từ - ngữ & cấu trúc dùng trong Paraphrase
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Chắc chắn là trong deadline của các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING band 7.0+ sẽ có bài tập yêu cầu soạn sổ tay từ vựng về từ, ngữ & cấu trúc thường dùng để nộp giáo viên chấm, vậy thì sau khi đã làm bài tập này và nộp giáo viên, bước này là để mình lấy sổ tay từ vựng đó ra ôn lại rồi mới bắt đầu làm bài tập paraphrase phía dưới nhé!
II. Bài tập paraphrase IELTS WRITING
1. Yêu cầu cần hoàn thành
- Paraphrase 24 câu phía dưới
- Trong mỗi câu paraphrase bao gồm 2 yêu cầu sau đây:
- Yêu cầu 1: 1 câu được paraphrase từ câu gốc
- Yêu cầu 2: List ra phương pháp đã sử dụng để paraphrase (tức là có bao nhiêu phương pháp mình áp dụng thì ghi cụ thể tên phương pháp sử dụng ra. Nếu chưa biết phương pháp nào thì đọc lại mục I, bước 2 &3)
2. Cách trình bày
Sẽ làm tất cả 24 câu sau (task 1 & 2) và nộp cho giáo viên nhé, chỉ paraphrase đúng 1 câu duy nhất theo mẫu như hướng dẫn sau đây:
- Câu cần paraphrase: GOVERNMENTS SHOULD REGULATE THE FAST FOOD INDUSTRIES IN THE SAME WAY THAT REGULATES THE DRUG, ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO INDUSTRIES
3. Lưu ý khi làm bài
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Chỉ ghi ngắn gọn câu mình paraphrase được là gì chứ không diễn giải ra là từ gì = từ gì dài dòng
- Chỉ paraphrase đúng 1 câu từ câu gốc, không paraphrase nhiều câu cho một câu gốc
- Trình bày đúng như hướng dẫn cách trình bày phía trên
- Bắt buộc phải làm task sổ tay từ vựng từ, ngữ & cấu trúc dành cho paraphrase trước rồi mới làm task paraphrase 24 câu này
- Bắt buộc phải đọc thật kĩ 4 bước ở mục I thì mới nắm được nội dung để paraphrase 24 câu này nhé
4. 24 câu cần paraphrase
1. Task 1 IELTS WRITING
- The worldwide data shows a different picture, which IS illustrated by the fact that it is agriculture THAT CONSUMES water the most in the world at large ( 69%), and that slightly more than 20% of water IS utilized for industrial areas.
A more detailed look at the first chart reveals that 35% of the land is eroded by over-grazing, next comes deforestation leading to precisely 30% OF THE degraded land. This is followed by over-cultivation, with 28% of the land being deteriorated due to this cause
Regarding affected continents of land degradation, Europe topped the list, with nearly a quarter of the land being degraded, followed by Oceania and North America when the combined degraded land of these continents was 18%, less than that in Europe.
2. Task 2 IELTS WRITING
2.1. Câu ngắn
- It goes without saying that cutting-edge technologies have revolutionized the way we work.
Students can get many lessons from television’s educational programs.
As a matter of fact, thanks to such advanced transport modes as subways or cars, commuting to work is by no means time-consuming.
there is a fact that their work is not appreciated as men's although they have to sacrifice a lot for their family and career.
Teachers can tailor their lessons according to the students’ level of understanding , which is impossible for the Internet and television
Furthermore, if not all, then most children regard their parents as the role model for them to emulate
Therefore, it is safe to say that were it not for good parenting, there would be no way for kids to adopt decent behavior
2.2. Câu dài
- Space exploration can be regarded as a life savor for future generations, especially given that THE human race is facing an unprecedented resource SHORTAGE/DEPLETION problem
It is not to mention the fact that (THE) human population is increasing at such a fast speed that there are too many people for the Earth to support
Even if new urban developments can accommodate this escalating population, there seems to be no way for such basic amenities as water, electricity supply, sewage disposal or hot water to satisfy all their demands.
we should adopt a broader perspective on space research rather than being blinded by enormously high expenditure/expenses on it mostly because the investment in space discovery can PAY OFF someday in the future.
In fact, there are other pressing issues on Earth in need of financial support, ranging from child illiteracy, poverty, terrorism to social problems.
However, no matter how hard they are trying, there would be no room for them to match their male counterparts, especially in terms of career prospects as well as salary ranges
In other words, parents mould their children’s behavior by the way they conduct their own life, which can be illustrated by the fact that parents who regularly argue/QUARREL may find that their child both imitate them and consider this bad
This is because communication tools like hand-held phones or laptops make people more accessible to their supervisors even ON/DURING their vacations , meaning that there is a high likelihood that these workers fail to have a true holiday when occasionally being REMINDED to fulfill uncompleted duties by their line managers.
Consequently, it is easy to understand why an increasing number of workers are willing to give up their pastime for participation in refresher courses for fear of job loss.
It is not to mention the fact that the school also allows children to communicate with people from all walks of life, ranging from their peerS to dustmen or healthcare workers, from which there is a fair chance that children will learn to behave with different types of people in an appropriate way
IN MY VIEW, it is vitally necessary for workers themselves to take their own initiatives to have a well-balanced life, rather BE manipulated by the merits and demerits of modern technologies.
In my mind, the school’s roles are equally important, especially considering that the competitive labor market has been depriving working parents of their time beside their kids
Only by doing that can they enjoy their lives to its fullest and avoid being negatively affected by advanced tools.
As a matter of fact, such lectures on morality as how to hold the older in high regard or why to make concession to the younger might help students enormously to have righteous perspectives towards life